The Tecalemit two post clear floor hoist is designed with the professional mechanic in mind.
With a 4.2 tonne lifting capacity and featuring an asymmetrical design, the hoist easily caters for a wide range of vehicles from small passenger cars, light commercial, low clearance and off road recreational vehicles.
The TECB242C utilises a clear floor design allowing space for easy cleaning, room for ancillary equipment and reduced risk of tripping hazards.
The hoist is equipped with a pre-set loading limit to avoid overloading and an Aluminium motor to protect from heat damage. The multifunctional hydraulic system allows for manual lowering when power to the hoist is lost so you are never stuck with a vehicle on the lift.
- Aluminium motor to avoid heat damage.
- Multifunctional hydraulic valve system allowing for manual lowering when power to the hoist is lost.
- Pre-set loading limit to avoid overloading.
- Adjustable lifting pads with a minimum height of 90mm.
- Pick up pad extenders to increase the pad height, ideal for off-road vehicles.
- Two stage long and three stage short lifting arms.
- IP54 ABS control box, 24V operation.
- Door protection rubber pad.
- Integrated pick up pad holders.
- Toe protection.
For more information and pricing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 8521 3207
TECB242C - 4.2 Tonne 2 Post Clear Floor Hoist
- Lifting Capacity: 4200kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 1930mm
- Minimum Pad Height: 90mm
- Inside Column Width: 2850mm
- Electric Motor: 3 Phase 415V
- Lifting Time: 50 seconds
- Minimum Concrete Thickness*: ≥120mm 20,7MPa Reinforced
- Recommended Anchor Bolt: Ramset TruBolt M16x125
- Drill Hole Diameter: 16mm
- Drill Hole Depth: 100mm
- Tightening Torque: 150Nm