The SM75S Mobile column lifts are electro-hydraulically operated and are available as both cabled and bluetooth.
Easy to manoeuver due to Integrated towing jacks built into each column. Additionally, adjustable wheel forks mean there is no need for small wheel adaptors when using these columns for smaller wheels.
The bluetooth columns are also suitable for use in wash bays as they are IP44 rated. (Protected against water sprays from all directions)
Saving you space and time, the SM75S wireless mobile columns feature the best lifting capability for workshops looking to invest in superior quality equipment.
7.5 tonne lifting capacity per column. Available in sets of 4 (30 tonne) or 6 (45 tonne) columns.
- Each column is equipped with a 3 kW motor
- Sturdy column construction offering many possibilities
- Easy access to all kinds of maintenance jobs
- Incorporated isolation switch
- Self-carrying spindles with nut sets
- System against nut breakage
- Obstruction system
- Electronic cable free synchronisation of columns during raising and lowering
- 4 identical columns, each with control unit with alarm system
- Connecting cables between columns inclusive in delivery
- Hydraulically adjusted wheel with locking device on column back
- Fork length 300mm
- Integrated towing jack on each column
For more information and pricing please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 03 8521 3207
Molnar SM75S – Electro Mechanical Mobile Columns
Lifting Capacity, up to: 7500 kg / column Min. Height: 115 mm Stroke Length: 1720 mm Working Height: 1605 mm Lifting / Lowering Time: 150 sec Voltage: 3 x 400 V – 50Hz Motor Power: 3 kW/column Operation: Mechanical Height: 2430 mm